” Have fruits and vegetables if you want to lead a fruitful life ”
Different between fruits & vegetables
○ Fruits and vegetables are classified from both botanical and culinary standpoint.
○ A fruit develops from the flower of a plant, while the other parts of the plants are categorized as vegetables
○ Fruits contain seeds, while vegetables can consist of roots, stems and leaves
○ Fruits generally have a sweet or tart flavor and can be used in desserts, snacks or juices.
○ Vegetables have a more mild or savory taste and are usually eaten as part of side dish or main dish.
Benefits of eating fruits & vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are good source of vitamins and minerals , including folate, vitamin-c and potassium. They are excellent source of dietary fiber, which can help in the maintain of good health and other digestion problems. A diet high in fiber can also reduce your risk of bowel cancer.
Importants to eat fruits & vegetables
A diet rich in fruits and vegetables can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems and have positive effect on blood sugar.
What vegetables should never eat?
Nightshade vegetables, like peppers,potatoes and eggplant are controversial. They can cause inflammation, lead to some pretty serious- heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
Can we live without fruits & vegetables?
No,we have to take fruits and vegetables everyday. Otherwise it lead a life expectancy taskes a hit
” The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition ”
~ Thomas Edison