Tattooing is a job that takes a lot of patience and skills, there are many different types of styles and genres of tattooing, Tattooing was and still is a way to express someone’s feelings or life by putting this design of ink and color on them that is embedded into their skin forever.
The first thing to tattooing is having that artistic mindset and being able to really draw and create images of your own. The penmanship of tattooing is way more complex than just drawing on paper. When tattooing you are using different types, shapes and sizes of special needles. These needles need to be changed everything you start and new tattoo. You must shave the whole spot where you are getting your tattoo, make sure it’s cleaned.
Those people who have tattoos have them for a reason, and some may not have a reason they may have just wanted one or some but the fact is that your body is your body. you can do whatever you want with it so getting tattoo shouldn’t have an effect on you in any type of way.
Now some jobs or workplaces won’t hire you if you have a lot of tattoos because they think it’s not professional. I don’t think tattoos can give you a name, I don’t think they can make you a bad person just because you have them.
People are being judged for tattoos every day and I don’t think it is right I just think that if you are going to get a tattoo get something that means something. Don’t just go out and get something crazy embedded in your skin that means nothing, and then be wondering why you can’t get a good paying, high ranked job.
This body art might appear cool, but it can pose risks. Some people react badly to the inks — substances that aren’t meant to go on or in the body. Other people may have trouble getting certain medical tests after a tattoo. And not everyone is as thoughtful as Annabelle Townsend when selecting their design. Many people get inked on a whim — and later want that permanent art removed. It can be done, but it’s a long and painful process.
Still, research now indicates tattoos aren’t bad for everyone. In people who heal well, getting a tattoo may prime their germ-fighting immune systems for action — and in a good way. The rub: Until someone gets a tattoo, there’s no way to know if they will be someone who benefits or instead be harmed.
If you hate getting shots, then tattoos aren’t for you. When a person gets a tattoo, a needle injects ink into the skin, over and over and over again.
Organic chemicals contain carbon. Inorganic ones don’t. The inks used for tattoos can be either inorganic or organic. Make sure you use organic only.
Know the risks
Tattoos breach the skin, which means that skin infections and other complications are possible, including:
- Allergic reactions. Tattoo dyes — especially red, green, yellow and blue dyes — can cause allergic skin reactions, such as an itchy rash at the tattoo site. This can occur even years after you get the tattoo.
- Skin infections. A skin infection is possible after tattooing.
- Other skin problems. Sometimes an area of inflammation called a granuloma can form around tattoo ink. Tattooing also can lead to keloids — raised areas caused by an overgrowth of scar tissue.
- Blood-borne diseases. If the equipment used to create your tattoo is contaminated with infected blood, you can contract various blood-borne diseases — AIDS is the prominent one, others including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
- MRI complications. Rarely, tattoos or permanent makeup might cause swelling or burning in the affected areas during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exams. In some cases, tattoo pigments can interfere with the quality of the image.
Medication or other treatment might be needed if you experience an allergic reaction to the tattoo ink or you develop an infection or other skin problem near a tattoo.
If you think your tattoo might be infected or you’re concerned that your tattoo isn’t healing properly, contact your doctor. If your tattoo isn’t what you expected and you’re interested in tattoo removal, ask your dermatologist about laser surgery or other options for tattoo removal.